New business development is occurring on Tierra Verde . . . and I’m not talking about the Residence Inn next to Island Grille! Yellowtail Commercial Realty is marketing 18 office condos to be located in an elevated plaza at the corner of Pinellas Bayway South and Sands Point Drive. Office suites range in size from 500 SF to 2,000 SF. The project is called The Enclave at Tierra Verde. According to its website, features include:
- Covered parking stalls, dedicated parking, guest parking
- Dual elevators, multiple access stairways
- Fully finished interiors, 12’ ceilings, tile floors, large windows, extensive trim
- Private bathrooms
- Generous allowance for interior improvements
- Large outdoor covered terraces
- Energy efficient building design, high-SEER HVAC, LED lighting, insulated windows
- Video security, electronic locks, access control
- Available private solar power generator, Tesla Powerwall 2 battery system
- Dedicated Level 2 electric vehicle charging stations
- Cloud-managed enterprise networks, WiFi, security, 1G Internet speeds
Because the office space will be elevated 18 feet above the base flood elevation, parking for 77 spaces including more than a dozen electric vehicle charging stations.
According to the Yellowtail Commercial Realty website, prices start at $224,500. Reservations are being accepted now and are expected to convert to purchase agreement in fall, 2018.
Visit the website for more information.